From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:28:42 -0700
Hi all,

I wanted to thank you all for the thoughts & prayers for our little Sno.
The aspirate came back from the UGA vet school negative for lymphoma
cells!  Our vet & the UGA vets have diagnosed her with reactive lymph
nodes in respect to some kind of infection.  She's on Amoxi & is doing
well.  She'll celebrate her 7th birthday on July 1 & we feel blessed to
still have her.  Sno has been with us since she was 9 months old.  We
aquired her as a severe biter & are proud to say she's completely
reformed!  A little love goes a long way.  Some of you may remember she'd
never been sick before but got ECE in January.  Thanks to our wonderful
vet, Dr. Allene Phillips, we got her back literally from the "brink of
death".  We were convinced she had lymphoma but it seems we've been given
a miracle again.  Our thoughts & prayers go out to those with sick
fuzzies & to those who are grieving for a terminal baby or one recently
at the Bridge.  It's so hard.

Christa & Kathryn
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess, Scarlett, & Blaise
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, & Rocky

"Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand....."

Scarlet Begonias..... R. Hunter & J. Garcia