From:
Maciejewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 19:54:13 -0500
Hi all,
While in the pets supplies plus I came across a cat toy...so I bought it
for my cat.  She has no interest in it....however my female ferret went
nuts for it!  She picked it up and ran away trying to "kill" it.  It is a
trembling mouse from either VIP or vo-toys and costs about $5.00.  You pull
a string and it shakes and moves across the floor.  It is a toy which
should probably be played with only under supervision.

Bridgid
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his
life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the
last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Unknown