From:
Perry and Jamie John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 07:31:04 -0600
I was watching TV the other day and the Albuquerque humane society is having
a fundraiser taking your pet's picture (it's been a few days since I've seen
it, so I think that's what it is) and they started showing video of animals
on a block like they were modeling with little thought "balloons" over their
heads and one was a beautiful sable fert saying something about his makeup.
I hope I get to see it again.

Jamie