From:
MR CHARLES R ONKEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 09:22:04 -0500
FML people never cease to amaze me.  After posting about Cujo last week, I
got some e-mail from a lady who wanted to make him a sleep snuggy for his
bare skin.  Well, she ended up sending one for each of our fuzzies, plus a
couple of extras.  I can not really do justice in describing them, so I
won't even try.  Except to say that they are an amazing variety of colors.
fabrics and designs.  From a pink fabric with jungle animals made into a
hammock, to a deep purple fake fur hanging sleep pouch, each one has its
own scheme.  The ferrets love them.  When I tell friends that someone in
Texas just read about Cujo and then sent us a box handmade of sleep
snuggies......well you know how non-ferret people are.  They don't
understand those of us that have them.

And now, a flagrant endorsement.  Folks, if you want something different,
something you WILL NOT find in a pet store, something that you and your
ferret(s) will love, drop a note to Millie Sanders at [log in to unmask]
I'll bet Millie could truly turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.  I'll also
bet that if you have something in mind, some special color or design or
whatever, that Millie can turn it into reality.  You really have to see
her work to appreciate it.

Thanks Millie, thank you to others who wrote about Cujo, and thanks BIG for
giving us a meeting place.  Oh, and about the Modern Ferret and playmate
thing, I think Bob Church said exactly what I would have said had I been
so erudite as to say it.  In other words, "Yeah, what Bob said!"

Charlie, Ag, Donna, Cujo, Bandit, Snowball and Valentine