From:
"Craig W. Lovell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:20:37 -0700
My Fuzz has been doing some very different things, lately.

She was out playing one day, and the apartment got very quiet.  Went to see
what kind of trouble she was getting into, and I couldn't see her.  Looked
in all of the usual sleep spots, still couldn't find her.  Started looking
all over the apartment, and still couldn't find her.  I was starting to get
a little nervout; did she find somewhere I missed during ferretproofing?
Looked in the living room one more time; she had crawled back into her
cage, and went to sleep on top of her sleep sack.  She's done this several
times since then.

My Christmas present to myself was piano lessons, so I have a digital piano
sitting in the spare bedroom.  Whenever I'm in there practicing, and Fuzz
is out to play, she'll come in the room, and watch me practice; sometimes
she'll lay there for 10-15 minutes!  It's really funny, because I almost
always practice with the headphones on; all she can really hear is the
clunking of the keys.  Even if she *can* hear the piano through the
headphones, I don't think I can call what comes out of the piano music
(I've only had two lessons)....

Craig