From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 07:39:42 -0500
Jeff-

IMHO, 3/4 tsp is too much.  A couple of drops is plenty.  Ferrets generally
have softer stools than dogs or cats, and if you give too much Ferretone,
the stools can become even softer.

I don't really do treats anymore - rarely do my ferrets get raisins or
Ferretone- I use Ferretone for clipping nails and raisins or a dab of
Nutrical when cleaning ears.

I have a similar practice to Pam Grant's - I give my guys some chicken or
turkey baby food with crushed up Totally Ferret mixed in - they think that's
wonderful!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Western New York and Finger Lakes Ferret Association
Rochester, NY