Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:29:05 -0800
Hello to all,

I just have an interesting question.  I heard from one of my friends that
wood that is to be burned (such as wood stove pellets) have arsenic in
them to keep them from rotting.  Can anyone comment on wether or not my
friend is right?

By the time you recieve this post, I will be well on the way of having my
baby's, George and Grizzly.  I will recieve them on Saturday at 10 am!
Candi Gerritson is giving me this wonderful opportunity to love some
shelter fuzzbutts!  I can't wait to see how they play as they will be my
first.  I can only hope that they will live LONG healthy happy lives.

My deepest concern to all those who have kiddes that are sick, and to
those who have crossed the Rainbow bridge.

Alison (mommie)
and her kiddies George and Grizzly!