From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:30:02 -0500
To Minta,
My Chookie was very"affectionate" all during her adrenal problem with the
exception of about 6mos ater surgery until it flared up again.  She would
lick my eye, nose,inside my elbow and ear.  All places that are very
ticklish.  It bothered me for awhile and then I thought that she couldn't
help it and who knew how long I would have my darling girl.  So it was easy
to put up with .  Now I would give anything to have one of those licks.
Good luck with your girl.

Regards,
Carol