From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:39:53 -0400
Some good news, plus info on levels of adrenal carcinomas from Bruce
Williams (with anything he might consider too personal removed):

(Please excuse the lack of capital letters and apparent brevity.  I'm
balancing a newborn on one arm as I write this.) ...

colleen and baby are fine.  connor born on 11 april ... Mom and babyare
fine.

I've always saidthat ac's are around forty percent.  no surprise here.
When pathologists start to pick up on the true signs of ac - necrosis,
any mitoses, and large nucleoli - correct diagnoses should approach 40 %.

and i also agree that early surgery decreases the chance of abdominal
hemmorrhage and metastasis associated with these tumors..

 ---------
Sukie's note: so I guess that Lisette's vet had just been seeing a
fortunately low occurrence for a while till recently.

Welcome to the world, Connor Williams!!!!!!!!!!!