From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 05:17:12 -0700
Let me start by saying, what great people we have on here that would
take the time to e-mail me personally and post about my sweet adrenal
Snowflake. Thank you all.

We have gone to the vet and cannot find any infection of the middle
ear. But we wanted to be safe and treat anyway with antibiotics.
Snowflake goes in small circles when another ferret comes by her. If
something changes at all she goes in big circles, this can range from a
change in bedding in her cage or he in a different play area. She likes
things to stay the same always. I did contact the previous owner and
she remembers sometimes her going in a circle. Anyway, my vet is not a
ferret vet but has been taking care of the ferrets at my shelter for
over three years. When I met him he had little knowledge of ferrets
but I liked the fact he had no preconceived ideas of the allments. He
always went in with an open mind and called other vets and looked up
things when he hit a dead end. The best thing I like about him is the
time he gets down on the floor to play with them or to clean up an
accident. He thanks everyone for their advise and plans on researching
all the information everyone has given to me that I have forwarded to
him. Sometimes I see arguing on here and i hate it but at other times,
I see what a love that everyone share because or all of our fuzzy
corner poopers. Thanks to all of you. Snowflake thanks you to but she
wants you to know she hates her medicine and wishes someone else would
take it for her, lol.

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.
501(c)3 non-profit organization
Manchester, Ohio 45144