Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:46:06 -0500
Chere, I didn't see the post that said ferrets from your shelter went to
Miami.  What Digest were they in?  The last few post I have seen and
posted myself (mentioning Vero Beach)were regarding the ferrets in Miami
going to Luna's shelter, and also some ferrets coming from Vero Beach
that went to Luna's this past weekend.

I myself took in 3 ferrets about 2 years ago from Vero Beach, I'm not
sure if they were from your shelter or not, they reached me saying they
couldn't reach you.  Of course, those 3 are not here any longer.

I too have the same wording in my adoption agreement, not everyone
follows the rules.  About 4 years ago, I took in 2 ferrets that came
from Gainesville.  Instead of giving them back to the shelter up there,
they came to this area and then turned them in down here.

This is why I now call people weekly to make sure everything is going
okay.  You just can't trust them to turn them back in to you.

Sue
Okeechobee Ferret-Cat Rescue
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue