From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:18:09 -0400
My handsome albino, Cooper went in for a cortisol level test last night
and was introduced to a beautiful little sable girl named Jillie.  He was
very excited about meeting her.  He was kissing her, licking her and all.
He got to meet her 2 sisters, but showed no interest at all.  Had I not
pulled him away, he would have gone with Jillie!  Who would blame him,
she was a real cutie !  ( but they all were).

I say, it was LOVE at first site !

Please tell Jillie that Cooper says Hi Cooper's mom