From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 17:03:46 -0500
I am not going to bash any one here.  And I hope that I do not hurt
anyone's feelings.  But I can not and would not thumb any animal on the
nose.  Stop and think about it would you want to be hit on the nose, no
matter how hard or gentle.  It hurts like HELL.  I have never had my nose
broke, but my husband has and he says it really hurts.  So just imange if
you can how it would feel if you only weigh 3lbs.  There are other ways
to stop your ferret from biting.  I am not an expert but I just feel that
hitting them in the nose is not the answer.

Happy Dooks to All
Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas