From:
Duane Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:52:22 -0700
I am very sorry to say that Smokey, our 8yr+ old rescue, left us late
last night for the bridge.  He didn't suffer any that I could see.  I
think Linda and I are hurting more than he did.  He was a sweet old boy
and we miss him a lot.

This past week Daisy has been going into his cage and laying down with
Smokey and early this morning she laid down in front of his cage and
wimpered as if she was crying.  How can you express in words what you
feel when you see a ferret cry?  Smokey was one of those fuzzies that
wrapped his paws around your hand when you cuddled him and melted your
heart.

Duane

Duane & Linda Watts and the fuzzies
Spooky, Dozier, Taz, Suger, Romeo,
Skeeter, Scooter, Blaze, Chance, Ann,
Cocoa, Sarah, Gidget, Sandi, Raven, Jasmin,
Daisy, Bennie, Rascal, Ginger, Luigi
And Sabrina (our Dog)
Missing: Bandit, Mindy, Mandy, Smokey, and Podo