From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:18:20 -0700
I just want to thank everyone who has helped me with my need for 'large'
hammie delima :)

The funds should be in the mail, and or out in mail by end of week.  I
haven't forgotten one person!

I can't begin to thank everyone enough!

This group is the best group EVER!  I am so glad to have made so many
friends here :)

Thank God for YOU!!!  that means YOU and YOU and YOU!!!!

With much love
Tigger, Dolly, Hercules, Pinky
and
Yvonne

PS
My prayers go out to everyone with ill babies and for those in need of
surgery or going to surgery!  May God watch over you and your babies!