From:
Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:43:15 EDT
Help my little girlie has the greenies!  We got a new baby about a week ago
and it seems he brought his new sister the greenies.  I need advice from
anyone who has gone through this with their ferrets.  I have looked on the
internet and gotten some info and she is going to the vet tommorrow.  She's
drinking normally but not eating as much as she should.  I'm about to force
feed her baby food.  She eats very little to begin with, she's a petite 1.5
pound girl.  Please send me your stories.