Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:21:53 -0400
I have been out of the loop, so sorry if this has been discussed
recenltly, but I'm looking for another kibble to mix with my boys
Innova Evo. I've only had them a few months and they've been dining
on that and totally ferret. The ingredients of TF don't seem as good
as I remembered although I know it's a great food.

There used to be a site that compared different foods with a chart
showing nutrition percents (protein, fat, taurine, etc) and listed
the first few ingredients. Does anyone know if there is still such
a current site?

Or what you consider another top kibble?

Thanks
Risa