From:
Sarah DeVellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:52:39 -0400
Hey everybody!

A while back I asked all of you what litters you used so we could make
a switch for our irritated ferret, Oscar.

We decided on yesterdays news..which has been alright! Definitely not
as dusty, better on the smell and the ferrets don't seem to mind the
switch! I was asked by a few people to update and let the group know
how it went. Unfortunately after all the changes we made and even a few
days where he sounded great and we thought we had it figured out...

Oscar started hacking/coughing/on and off wheezing again and it's
beginning to sound more "wet"  I've scheduled an xray for him on
Saturday to take a look inside. Will keep everyone posted.

<3
Sarah
Lelu, Stoli, Oscar and Tessa