From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:58:32 -0500
I know some people find it humorous but I have been told all my life I
don't have a sense of humor.  I did not find it funny in the least.  I
urge people to not bother with the advertising group.  Send your letters
to the president of Verizon:

Or write to:
Verizon Wireless
Cindy Patterson - President
6 Campus Circle
Westlake, TX 76262

Let her know how bad you think that ad is.  Also remind her that even if
you are not a Verizon customer you will work at getting people you know
are to switch to the competition.

Elwin and Saffy
and always in our thought:
Ootz, Winifred, Doris, and O'Possum Flower