From:
Ingella Arwidsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:55:29 +0100
To the human worrying about the ferrets eating chocolate;

In the 20+ years that I have been a ferret mom, it has occasionally
happened that the ferrets have stolen some chocolate and eaten a great
deal of it.  I never ever noticed any digestive or other problems.  You
should most probably not worry at all.  I don't offer them chocolate,
but you know how clever they are to find what we do not want them to
find... they obviously do not get ill from a rare gluttony.

And about Sandee's spelling; I too was sure it was a joke or a way to start
a discussion.  Of all the answers to this unhappy person I liked Rick
White's the most.He hit the head on the nail !  Let us all join a prayer
for the poor person so in lack of humour (but I still think it was just a
way to get us on the FML started !)

Ingella Arwidsson in Sweden