From:
"Craig W. Lovell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 23:02:40 -0600
Hello, everyone!

I'd like to announce a new family member, a sable sprite I've named Onyx.
She's a tiny, tiny girl, doesn't even weigh a pound.  She's very cute
(duh!), and Cotton likes her a lot, even though Onyx has only been here
since Friday afternoon.

I'm pretty sure integration will be painless.  Cotton and Onyx have played
together a bit; no poofy tails, no hissing, just the normal ferrety
playtime activities.

You can see pictures of Onyx (and Cotton) at:

http://www.syspac.com/~clovell/index.htm

The above address also contains links to the Limericks and Bumper Sticker
pages, plus links to my Ferret Memorial pages.

Craig