From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:46:29 -0800
Attention Ferret Lovers!!

It's time to suggest that a Ferret Pre-Game Show be added to Animal
Planet's Puppy Bowl with Kitty Half-Time Show! The Puppy Bowl and Kitty
Show are used to help promote adoptions of these animals from shelters.
Imagine what a boost for all of the shelters out there trying to
re-home ferrets such publicity would cause!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz

(Yes, you may forward this message on!)

Here is where you can contact Animal Planet:

http://extweb.discovery.com/viewerrelations

Here is what we wrote:

Please consider adding a Ferret Pre-Game Show to your delightful Puppy
Bowl with Kitty Half-Time show. Ferrets are the third most common
"non-caged" pet in the U.S. Consequently there are many thousands of
ferrets in shelters across the country needing homes, as well as many
more posted on Petfinder by individuals needing to re-home their pets.
We care for 13 ferrets here at Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
www.crittercamp.biz .

Please see our amateur attempt at a sample Ferret Pre-Game Show
posted on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGWSja6FMi0

Also see the American Ferret Association site www.ferret.org for ferret
information.