Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 03:44:32 +0000
Hi everyone,

This is Bud and Bumpkin here. We wanted to share something special with
all of you. Our foster mom (and her friend) has put together a private
auction to benefit all of us at the shelter and even all of us in
foster care.

This is a first time for us and we're so excited! Mom told us there are
several neat things on there and every dime (except shipping fee's) are
going totally to all of us at the shelter! Can you believe that?? Well
it's true!! The shelter is not paying .01 cents!!!! YAY! Mom also told
us that some of the kids listed on the Ferret Giving tree might just
love some of this stuff. Wow, it can help more than just us?
Unbelievable!!!! So stop by and check it out. Mom will be adding new
stuff as often as she can. We're always seeking donations to help too
*winks*. You can even click on the link to the shelter and donate
directly! How about that!! That's even easy enough for me,Bumpkin!
And mom says I have two left feet!

Visit us today at http://txferrets.com/txflr
And don't forget! Support your local ferret shelters!

Fuzzy Love to all!
Bud and Bumpkin
and foster mom Leanne B