From:
ferret1 The-Ferret-Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 21:21:29 PDT
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday afternoon, I took Stinky to the vet because I had found two large
masses in her abdomen.  Apon checking Stinky over, Dr. Tom decided to put
her on and anti-inflamitory drug (can't remember the name right now) until
the 15th of July to see if the size of the masses would decrease.  He
beleives that the masses are in/on her uterus.  She will have exploritory
surgury on the 15th.

He felt that she was too weak to make it through surgury right now.  Please
keep her in your prayers... this poor girl has been through a lot (a broken
back & 2 bouts of ECE).  Thank you so much, And Stinky sends her little
kisses!

Ferret Love & Dooks
Vikki & Stinky
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter