From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:35:34 -0400
Byte-me will get hungry in the night, run to the other end of the house
to get a mouth full of kibble, run back to the bedside, and CRUNCH CRUNCH
CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!  Ha!  Other than a face towel
she rolls up into to sleep, she is reserved in stashing.  Nibble-ed on the
other hand is a real thief/stasher.  Recently I found her cave of treasures
under the couch.  She had wire cuttings where I installed ceiling light/fan
units, pens, big gulp straws (a favorite of hers), two cycle engine oil
bottles, and other assorted treasures.

I found all this where I had a bag of hoagie rolls on the kitchen table.
Nibble-ed got to that, dragged that bag of 24 rolls off the table, across
the floor, thru the dining room, into the living room and could not get
the bulky bag under the couch edge.  Ha!  So, there I found the treasures,
along with other bags of things that I had 'mis placed' and couldn't find.

Ya can't help but luv 'em!!!!  Oh, I have a 52 oz big gulp mug.  WHen I
fill it, Nibble-ed will flank me as close as she can running over furniture
and anything she can in an attempt to get to the straw in that mug.  SHe
has a real fit until she gets that straw!  I think is the sweet tooth she
has, the sweetness of the drink which I share a little with her.  She was a
real biter but is coming around nicely lately.  Just allot of luv and kind
handling did it.