From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:28:53 -0400
Stephenie writes
>And hum, I will be glad when this symposium is behind me; I wish someone
>had told me before hand how much work was involved.  It remains to be
>seen if we will ever do it again, but maybe I will have a different
>opinion after the 20th

You should have asked! :-)

I can tell you that by the time your symposium starts, you will be
swearing that you will NEVER do it again, and wishing someone had
smacked you upside the head when you first got the idea!

But by the time it is over, and the many people have thanked you for
putting it together, and you have seen the camaraderie, warmth and
generosity of ferret people, you will KNOW that you MUST do it again,
and the planning will start over.

It is WELL worth it!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Registration is now open for the 2005 International Ferret Congress in
St. Louis MO, April 29-May 1, 2005.