From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:53:11 -0400
I wanted to convey our most sincere thanks to the many shelter friends
who have helped us at Ferret Wise to get "over the hump".

We have received ferret food -- enough to send some to the Rochester NH
and Charlestown NH hospice homes as well as supplements, treats that
should help carry us through the present turmoil here. The New UPS man
knows us now!

We are waiting to hear back from the accountants office to get the
tax filing in by our Aug 15 deadline and we could not have done thins
without the help of many good friends.

To the many friends that sent supplies THANK YOU.

To those kind folks who sent donation funds THANK YOU, and to those who
have helped with the ebay fund raisers THANK YOU!!

If I ever get to met Travis again I will certainly extend a big THANK
YOU for his autographed copy of "Shadow Bear" which will hope will help
Ferret Wise back on it's feet in time for our Fall event in Boston.

And I thank all of you who are helping the black footed ferrets and the
campaign to combat sylvatic plague in the Conata Basin. If you have not
been to the site please do: http://www.prairiewildlife.org/BFF.htm

We share a commonality, Travis & Ferret Wise for 13 years we have been
working to make life better for two separate species of ferrets. Now
that IS special!

Again, many sincere thanks -- we could not continue our work without
your support!

Alicia D
www.ferretwise.org