From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:43:19 -0500
Hey All, and I MEAN ALL!

I would just like this time, at this time of year especially, instead
of all the giving, I would like to take.

I'd lke to TAKE the time to remember ALL of you who have been there in
times of sorrow and in times of happiness for me. There is NOTHING like
the ferret community, and there is nothing like the love they give in
all times. I'd like to TAKE the time to thank you all for your support
while my husband was recovering from what could have very easily been
a fatal accident this past March. Your love meant so much to me and I
will never forget how it helped me so much to keep my spirits up while
watching my poor husband struggle. I'd like to TAKE this time to thank
ALL OF YOU for the kindness you show for my poems. Your comments mean
so much to me and is a lot of the reason I keep writing. I will TAKE
every second I have with my Holly-bear, and hold on to it with all my
might. Lymphoma will soon take her from me but until then, I will
treasure every second we have together.

Mostly, I'd like to TAKE all the love you give me, and hold on to it
forever. The feeling of contentment I get when I think of how blessed
I am to have you in my life will always be here in my heart. Whether I
have ferrets or not(nah, never happen!!) i know that I will forever and
all ways have the best and truest friends here in the FML and the
shelters, FBOG, KINDNESS MATTERS, and WEEZELWINGS.

I wish for you all, a holiday season that brings you as much love as I
have in my ferrret community. I hope that the new year brings solutions
to those who are troubled, comfort to those who will lose babies, and
the gift of friendship to everyone reading this post. For you will
forever and always have my friendship.

I will gladly TAKE all of this in my heart to keep me warm in these
cold winter months ahead.

Bless ALL of you, and thank you from the bottom of my heart, for
everthing!

Dooks, Dooks and More Dooks!!

Sue & Crew
Holly, Buddy and Ruby Pyron