From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:28:48 -0500
>meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
>Does anyone know where I can get info on the TN blood panel on the web?  I
>remember finding it, but i was unable to print it at the time.

I have a link to the Tennessee adrenal panel information page.  It's on my
Adrenal/Insulinoma site (see my signature below).  Go to my site, click on
"Adrenal Disease" on the left side of the home page, then once on the
Adrenal Disease page, you'll see the link to the U of Tennessee site.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc.
*
* Visit our shelter's web site: http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC