From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:20:47 +0000
http://raffle.thehideyhole.com

Just wanted to remind everyone of the raffle that we are holding for
Ferrets Unlimited in Cleveland.

Thnere are so really extraordinary prizes on this raffle:

A one week vacation during this summer in Wisconsin Dells (travel not
included).

A Martin's cage complete with bedding.

A fantastic gift basket with items for both humans and fuzzies.

PLUS, we decided to include a "you are guaranteed to win this item" of 6
months picture webhosting.

The winners will be announced on February 14.  All tickets must be
purchased by 11:59 PM on February 13.  Winner will receive a confirmation
winning email by February 17.  You will receive an email acknowledging
your ticket purchase which will include a PDF file containing the raffle
ticket.  Drawing will be done be an independent source.  ALL proceeds go
to Ferret Unlimited.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SPECIFIY WHICH ITEM(S) YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND HOW
TO APPLY YOU TICKETS.  No splitting of an individual ticket.

Lynn Toole

BakersDozen
MyFerps (on Yahoo)