From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:52:13 EDT
>This morning my boyfriend asked if I could bring him Scooter Bug because
>he wanted to shower with her.  It seems to become a playful and exciting
>experience for us both now!!  Any one else have water ferrets?

Most of my guys love to shower with me.  Since I have several different
playgroups, and only one group can be in the bedroom/bathroom area at any
one time, they don't get the opportunity on a daily basis, though.  Even
my little 8 year old girl will join me when she gets a chance, and a
shower is one of the few things that will still get her war dancing.

Danee