From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 09:43:55 -0400
Honestly, I don't understand what the big deal is with Petco selling a
deaf ferret.  I have many of them which are wonderful ferrets and not are
not any more problems then my hearing ferrets.  Our local Petco sells
them all the time.  I just got another one, which I purchased and he is
wonderful.  We also had two that were born here.  They are wonderful
ferrets!  They have a class for blaze ferrets in the AFA shows.  So I am
not sure why you would go in and demand that they not sell that ferret??

Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm