From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:42:21 -0800
I don't know how old my little guy is because I found him outside.  But
I am guessing he is around 5 or so now.  He is a little chubby but he is
soooo cute, he wears it well.  He usually wakes me up in the morning by
stratching the carpet and after breakfest he stays my me and plays with
different things I drag out.  Then he has fun with the shower and goes to
sleep when I go to work.  The last 3-4 days I have been waking him up for
breakfest and after he goes back for a nap, he doesn't wake up for any
play time or the shower.  I wake him up again before I leave to hug and
kiss him one more time before work.  He is fine in every other way.  No
warm nose no changes of any kind.  When he does wake up his is happy and
gives kisses, etc.  I guess what I'm asking is his extra sleepyness a
phase, or should I be panicking?  ANy long time ferret owners have a
clue?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Me and Alex ( my beautiful baby boy)