From:
Chris Sayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:05:29 -0400
If you are in the tri-state area (Pittsburgh, PA) tomorrow (Sunday
9/19), come join us for the 14th annual Three Rivers Ferret Follies.

Food and fun starts at 11am. Games and show rings will start shortly
after that. We have a HUGE selection of FERRET goodies to raffle at
5:30.

Where? South Park, Silent Brook Barn which is on the corner of Corrigan
Drive and 100 Acres Drive. There is lots of parking available at the
shelter site.

What should you bring? If you are bringing your ferrets (and you
should, its more fun that way!), they should have a well ventilated
small cage or carrier, leash and other neccessities. Don't forget your
wallet! Besides the raffle and games, the Pampered Fuzzy Store will be
setup with over 250 items you can purchase below retail and stuff you
will never find in a petstore.

Interested in entering the ferret show? We have the following spaces
available:
Albino/DEW - full
Black Sable - 2 spots
Blaze/Mutt - 4 spots
Champagne - 2 spots
Chocolate - 1 spot
Mitt - 1 spot
Point - 7 spots!! We need 2 more entries or this will cancel.
Sable - 1 spot
Shelter - 4 spots
Silver - 3 spots

Please make sure to arrive early if you want to enter the show. Entries
are $5 for trfc or hofa members, $7 if not a member.

WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!!! :o)

Any questions... try www.3rfc.org/apicnic.htm or call Chris at
412-915-1694

Weather is supposed to be great, mid 70s and partly cloudy. Come join
the fun! Everyone gets 3 FREE raffle tickets with admission and we have
goodie bags to give out too, you won't go home empty handed!