From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:08:09 -0500
>From:    Penny Branham <[log in to unmask]>
>
>... I recently was forced to give up my ferrets, I gave them to a cousin
>who I "thought" was an animal lover... I went to visit them the other day,
>something I haven't done to much of because it always broke my heart
>cause they weren't "mine" anymore, what I saw was something right out of
>a nightmare, their three story cage was nothing but poop, and they were
>starved, one of them the runt of the litter was so sick and starved that
>I just started crying, well I took them back, I'm nursing them all back to
>health, and I'm trying to talk my husband into letting me keep them, but
>so far his answer is still no.  Once I can get them all back to health
>and doing good, I will need to find homes for them, or hopefully a home
>for them...

Tell your hubby to go piss up a rope, they are yours and you are keeping
them.  He'll adapt.  I've been married for 41 years and I would no more
tell my wife she couldn't have something that she really wanted than I'd
try to fly.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you own every Box Car Willie album.

[Moderator's note: I'd normally at least question the language Russ used
in that comment.  And certainly we must not be too quick to judge Penny's
relationship which can host an entirely different set of circumstances
than Russ'.  On the other hand, I've decided Russ' 41 years of marriage
has earned at least a FEW liberties! :-)  Forgive me Penny!  BIG]