From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:21:45 -0800
Tonight is a very tough one.  Rosie was seeming to get better, than the
other night..bam..I swear she wouldn't wake up in the morning, but she
did, and she turned around and started perking up a LOT...then today...
She is in so much pain, she bit me when I attempted to move her from
her cage to clean her up.  She has never bitten me, and heck if anything
she had a good reason to...pain.  She started off with diarreah, then
hind end weakness.  After x-rays, blood work, and multiple other
tests, nothing showed up.  So for a minute, we thought ADV...checked,
thankfully, NO ADV... but we still dont know what is causing the
weakness...thought it was a possibility that when she had diarreah some
bacteria got in the bloodstream, or maybe some sort of trauma to the
spine?  I know she's in a lot of pain right now, so Monday, she'll be
visiting the vets for her last time.  At least she got to spend the
weekend home with me and Buckie...Buckie was really happy to see her,
and her to him.

So Sandee, keep a watch out for rosie tomorrow, and Let Noodles, Harpo,
and Garfey greet her...I know Rosie and Noodles didn't really get along
here on earth, but maybe they can be good friends now :)

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /