Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 17:58:12 -0500
Neil Wilder has put me on a quest. The has put me on two other video
projects in the past and both were a success. Especially the first
video/slideshow of the DMK's first Christmas. It ended up being so good
because so many people contributed photos. So whats the new quest? We
all enjoyed the viral video of cats not letting dogs pass them. We
squealed with laughter at dogs who were terrified of the kitties. In
light of this, Neal Wilder has come up with the brilliant idea of
making a video of ferrets tormenting cats. We all know ferrets rule the
roost at home, be it dog or cat. But nothing is as funny as watching a
ferret play cowboy on a cat or a ferret eat out of the cat bowl while
the cat looks perplexed. If you guys are interested, I'd love to
collect photos and videos of these antics between ferrets and cats.
If I get enough people to respond and who are interested in sending
in videos and pictures I'll be able to do it. So if you think you can
participate, please reply to my email [log in to unmask] Once enough
people offer to send things in, I'll contact you to collect the media.
Neil's past ideas were so good, I hope this can happen for him.

Wolfy

Visit the Small Animal Channel and Ferrets Magazine!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/default.aspx

Sean and Rocky:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html