From:
Donna Sliger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:42:08 -0600
Our ferret is one year old this month, and he doesn't seem to be as
"hyper" lately, but instead seems to want to find new places to sleep and
lets himself be held more.  Usually he wants down to prowl and explore
non-stop.  His nose is still wet, and his eyes are bright, he's filling
his litter pan no less than before, so he's eating and drinking enough.
Is it normal for ferrets to mellow out like this once they turn a year
old, or should I worry about his health?  ...Is it because the weather
is turning colder?

Thanks for any advice.