From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:48:57 -0700
Well, it's here for us, anyway.... and I am noticing some truly odd things
going on in my horde.  My light silver blazed mitt is still on her journey
towards panda-dom (this will be her first coat-blowing)... but the weirdest
thing is that my darkest girl, a very very dark sable (maybe black sable)
is suddenly showing a faint sprinkling of WHITE hairs on her haunches!!!
What's up with that????  She's only two... she didn't do this last winter.
It's so weird.....

Meanwhile my sweet boy Loki is doing his usual presto-chango.  He's a heavy
silver-mitt, he does his best to pretend to be a sable mitt in the summer
(doesn't get there, of course, but wow does his back get black!!!) and then
goes for the fashionable delicate silvery things in the winter.

Cheers,
Megan & Onyx, Loki, Satinka, Duncan, Cherry & Tracer