From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2011 15:19:03 -0500
One of my joys during the holidays is sharing my good fortune with
ferrets who might not have it so good - those ferrets who, thru no
fault of theirs, have become residents of a shelter.

I chose my ferrets from the Giving Tree, looking forward to shopping,
wrapping and sending packages. And then last Tuesday I was let go
from my job.

In order to raise money for the ferrets I chose from the Giving Tree,
I've listed several handcrafted silver ferret rings and necklaces on
eBay. Many of you have seen my ferrety jewelry at shows or the Ferret
Symposium. I've stopped making it, so the pieces I've listed are the
last.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110779831558

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110779841537

Purchase a hancrafted ferrety gift for yourself, a friend or loved one,
and help me honor my committment to the shelter ferrets I've made a
promise to.

Happy holiday!
Peg Francisco