From:
Tracilyn Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:28:12 EST
Happy Turkey Day!!!!

I got my new baby last night.  Well, she's not really a baby.  She's 3 1/2
years old.  Her name is Oscar (previous owner thought she was a boy), but
we are considering calling her Flo Jo because she just races around the
room.  She's integrating well with my two boys.  I always read here on the
FML about tiny ferrets, and now I know what that means.  This little girl
is just over one pound.  She is also a soda thief.  She can tear apart a
twelve pack of soda and open the cans with her teeth.  The previous owner
said she once drank two sodas before she was caught.  Gotta put our soda
somewhere she can't get to now.

The annual Christmas parade was this last weekend (it gets earlier every
year) and I took my public relations ferret, Crash.  I, of course, got the
usual questions.  But imagine my surprise to see a ferret IN the parade,
with the local humane society.  Another plus for ferret-kind.  Yippeeeee.

P.S.  any ferret owners in Wisconsin?

Chewie--"Would you please take those shoes off so I can hide them"
Crash--"Parades are fun"
Flo Jo--"Run,run,run,run,stop,eat banana,run,run,run"