From:
Jean Squires <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:51:24 -0700
We have ants also.  They started coming in about a week ago with the rain.
Last year we used Combat and that worked great.  I put them in places the
boys couldn't get under.  I thought I had removed them all after summer.
We got a little girl from the shelter last fall.  She had seizures and
died.  We got another girl and it happened again.  That's when I suspected
the Combat and pulled out the fridge and found one.  We don't know for sure
if that was the problem but we aren't taking any chances again.  We can't
think of anything else and it hasn't happened since.

Jean