From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:36:54 -0500
I posted awhile back about my ferret buddy's little guy having a bad
anaphylactic reaction to the new distemper vaccine (and yes, he was
stressed and objecting to the shot, so that could be a factor).  Just to
let you know, Mufasa is doing great - the paralysis in his hind limbs is
receeding, and he scoots around with ferrety abandon, gaining strength
and mobility by the day.  One leg is almost back to normal, and the other
is catching up.  The prognosis is good.  What little wonders they are !!!

Thank's again to everyone who responded to the earlier post with
suggestions and support.