From:
Jane Odell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:52:50 +0100
Hi all,
Come on you lot, someone has got to have some info about Lupron and
ferrets.  I can`t go to my vet empty handed, especially after i told her
what wonderful helpful people you FML`ers are ;o)

Seriously, apart from Sandy (thanks!) who directed me to a web site, that i
found puzzling - no one else sent me anything :o( I really do hope someone
may have some stuff on Lupron, what it is, what it does etc.  etc.

I have to go back to my vet Friday, so hopefully i`ll be able to produce
some facts for her :o)

Thanks again people :o)

Best wishes,
Jane, Harvey, Katy, Casper, Phoebe, Emil, Dylan, Annie, Clara &
the 11 squeakers
                                  ^. .^
                                    *
                      ICQ #  40441875