From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 05:07:59 -0400
[In reponse to Kim Fox asking about melatonin implants, I guess.]

>To order simply fill out the order form attached to the Web Site and
>send it thru e-mail to us here at www.Melatek.net .  We will return your
>invoice thru E-mail and you can pay online with your Visa/MC or Melatek
>can bill you later.
>
>Sincerely,
>Tim Cairns
>Director of Operations
>MELATEK, L.L.C.
>1-877-635-2835

Hope this helps!  We did it here, and it was not an issue.  The needle is
HUGE, like the Microchip, however only one out of 7 ferrets bled enough
to require some stepic powder.  So it really is not bad.  It is best to
hae someone help you however to hold the ferret very still.

Marguerite Rauenzahn

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm