From:
dolphinshelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 04:03:22 -0600
hi,

i have posted a few times, i need some help here, i have two females about
2 1/2yrs got them first there used to having run of the house, well for
my birthday i got a baby boy ferret named him tomie cute as all get out,
things are ok with him but ferrah thinks he a squeeky toy and drag's him
around..  the same night we rescued a 4yr old male sable under weight feed
cheap cat food and locked in a cage for about 3mo's he is getting better he
is real tame not much fight in him, we tried getting him to eat ferret food
mixed it with the cat food but its not working so we decided fine cat food
it is but at least we can do is buy IAMS.  he gets along fine with tomie
and ferrah but omg chole the other sable they fight all the time, rusty now
is what we call him can be sleeping in a pile of blankets in my closet and
chole will find him and attack, he fights back some but not much just alot
of squeelin from his part, what can i do i want my house tame i hate this
all the others get along fine, i dont like keeping them in cages but
sometimes i find myself having to seperate them, leaving ferrah, tomie out
and putting chole in and taking rusty out im like good grief, for the first
time today he had enough strength to climb into the rice box it was so cute
he just stuck his head right in the rice to funny.

what can i do

shelley