Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:26:16 EST
Hi all,

I haven't posted in a VERY long time.  And I haven't been able to read the
FML's for quite a while either.  But recently I have been reading about the
Styles Checks.  I have been ordering the Styles Ferret Checks for well over
1 1/2 years and NO problems.  I have re-ordered over the phone..but they
will only re-order if "no information has changed" I love the checks, they
are adorable, and i get a LOT of compliments on them when i use them.  As
for them being printed wrong or light background, that is not the case.  I
will definately continue to use this company as long as I can.!!!  Thanks
for your time.

Heidi and Christopher,

Owned by: Maggie, Bandit, Gizmo, Sylvie, Larz, Midnite, Jaymz, Simon,
Shadow, and Zoey!  ( W O W!!!!!) We still get amazed by these kidz.