From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 11:16:56 -0500
Tonight at 11 pm EST is your last chance to bid on the Harley/Bandit
auction. http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/auct.html

All highest bidders will be notified by e-mail or telephone.  Payment for
bids is due by Dec. 31.  If payment is not received, second highest bidders
will be notified :o)

Solid Gold is not just dog food anymore :o)  They now make a cat food too.
It's not high enough in protien or fat and is a bit high in fiber.
However, a new ferret supplement (all natural) has just been introduced to
me from one of SG's distributors in Canada.  I can't remember what it's
called, but I'm going to try it.  I'll let you all know :o)

R.
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick