From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:27:45 -0400
when the fuzzies finally give us a rest, my SO and i often watch cartoon
network.  yes, at 27, we still love cartoons.

anyway, last night johnny bravo comes on, and the whole story line is
based around this basketball team named the paugatuck *ferrets*.  at one
point, johnny's at the game, and there's a mascott dressed in a big ferret
suit (sable ferret, no mask :D), and the cheerleaders have big F's on
their shirts.  the vendors sell ferret brand salted nuts, and there's an
ad on the side of court for "ferret soda".

you just never know where ferrets will pop up on tv.  definitely a moment.
:)

andrea
ferret dad corey
fuzzies lucy and gabe