From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:57:32 +1000
Monday, August 23, 2004
Hi Emily

I've had friends with the same problem.  I've managed to 'cure' two (at
different times) by taking them into my home, with my fuzbutts, and
handling them a lot, and I mean 'a lot'.

In both cases the problem was much improved within a week and from there
on things at 'home' continued to improve.  Perhaps one problem that you
will encounter is difficulty in finding someone that doesn't mind being
bitten for a few days.

The most recent one still visits occasionally on weekends and I get heaps
of wet kisses every time.  The danger now is not his teeth, its his
tongue.

Its worked for me.  Maybe it can work for you.  To me it was worth the
pain to see a happy fuzbutt.

Best regards,
John